Afton Alps - MINNESOTA

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT60"221530 Ft250 ac350 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, June
Cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
73 52
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:307
speed:13
dir:NW
degrees:307
0490
000
Sat 24, June
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Thunder possible. High 66F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A shower is possible early. A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
66 53
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:296
speed:13
dir:WNW
degrees:296
0530
0.040.040
Sun 25, June
Cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 49F. NW winds at 10 to 15 mph, decreasing to less than 5 mph.
view details
66 49
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:307
speed:13
dir:NW
degrees:307
0620
000
Mon 26, June
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 50
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:333
speed:7
dir:NNW
degrees:333
0480
000
Tue 27, June
Sunshine and some clouds. High 78F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
78 66
00
speed:20
dir:S
degrees:177
speed:14
dir:S
degrees:177
0500
0.4200.42
Wed 28, June
Scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low near 65F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
84 65
00
speed:25
dir:SSW
degrees:197
speed:17
dir:SSW
degrees:197
0660
0.580.550.03
Thu 29, June
Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. Thunder possible. High 84F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 63F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
84 63
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0610
0.210.030.18
Fri 30, June
Overcast with showers at times. Thunder possible. High 78F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 59F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
78 59
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:243
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:243
0690
0.520.130.39
Sat 1, July
Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 70F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
70 56
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:317
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:317
0660
0.180.180
Sun 2, July
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
view details
75 57
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:332
speed:7
dir:NNW
degrees:332
0550
000

Day Night