Alpine Meadows - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • Gunner's Knob

  • The Face & Waterfall

  • Alpine Meadows Base

  • Roundhouse

  • Hotwheels

  • Kangaroo

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT402 inches13  1,800 ft.

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 26F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.A few passing clouds. Low 12F. Winds light and variable.
view details
26 12
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:41
speed:6
dir:NE
degrees:41
0640
000
Sat 24, February
Partly cloudy. High 31F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 12F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
31 12
00
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:261
speed:17
dir:W
degrees:261
0560
000
Sun 25, February
Partly cloudy skies. High 38F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming cloudy with periods of snow after midnight. Low 18F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
38 18
02.8
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0550
0.2300.23
Mon 26, February
Snow likely. High 26F. WSW winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 6F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
26 6
3.60
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:294
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:294
0810
0.30.30
Tue 27, February
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 31F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 13F. Winds light and variable.
view details
31 13
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:96
speed:7
dir:E
degrees:96
0700
000
Wed 28, February
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by periods of snow showers later in the day. High 33F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Snow showers early will become steadier snow overnight. Low 18F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
33 18
0.32.7
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:243
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:243
0730
0.230.020.21
Thu 1, March
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 33F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low near 20F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
view details
33 20
4.64.1
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:224
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:224
0740
0.790.430.36
Fri 2, March
Variable clouds with snow showers. High near 35F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Periods of snow. Low 18F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
view details
35 18
3.24.3
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:213
speed:14
dir:SSW
degrees:213
0730
0.660.310.34
Sat 3, March
Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the morning. High around 30F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Mostly cloudy skies. Low 14F. Winds light and variable.
view details
30 14
0.60
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:225
0890
0.040.040
Sun 4, March
More clouds than sun. High 32F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low 13F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
32 13
00.2
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:231
0870
0.0200.02

Day Night