Alpine Mountain - PENNSYLVANIA

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT50"51150 Ft60 ac500 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 24, March
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 40s.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 41F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
43 41
0
speed:-999
dir:-999
degrees:0
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:0
0780
00
Sat 25, March
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 57F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 35F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
57 35
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:17
speed:6
dir:NNE
degrees:17
0750
0.110.020.1
Sun 26, March
Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 40F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 36F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
view details
40 36
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:82
speed:7
dir:E
degrees:82
0800
0.410.090.33
Mon 27, March
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.Cloudy with a few showers. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
53 45
00
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:147
speed:4
dir:SSE
degrees:147
0900
0.240.230.01
Tue 28, March
Cloudy with occasional showers. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low around 45F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
64 45
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:224
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:224
0790
0.080.030.05
Wed 29, March
A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High near 60F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 33F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
60 33
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:336
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:336
0620
000
Thu 30, March
Sunshine. High 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable.
view details
54 35
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:359
speed:8
dir:N
degrees:359
0470
000
Fri 31, March
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 44F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 40F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
44 40
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:130
speed:9
dir:SE
degrees:130
0670
0.490.090.39
Sat 1, April
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
55 41
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:85
speed:9
dir:E
degrees:85
0710
0.080.080
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy. High 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 42F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
58 42
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0590
0.1300.13

Day Night