Alpine Valley - Ohio

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT120"81500 Ft72 ac230 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 21, October
Partly cloudy. High 73F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
73 53
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:163
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:163
0470
000
Sun 22, October
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
75 55
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:168
speed:9
dir:SSE
degrees:168
0590
000
Mon 23, October
Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day. High 71F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Periods of rain. Low around 50F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.
view details
71 50
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:167
speed:9
dir:SSE
degrees:167
0700
1.610.241.37
Tue 24, October
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 54F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low near 40F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
54 40
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:238
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:238
0750
0.050.050
Wed 25, October
Cloudy with occasional light rain. High 47F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 37F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
47 37
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0780
0.150.130.01
Thu 26, October
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
53 41
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0670
000
Fri 27, October
Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
62 43
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:208
speed:14
dir:SSW
degrees:208
0650
0.220.050.17
Sat 28, October
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 43F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
59 43
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:217
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:217
0670
0.220.150.07
Sun 29, October
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low around 35F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
54 35
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:211
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:211
0750
0.120.060.06
Mon 30, October
Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 37F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
50 37
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0790
0.360.330

Day Night