Angel Fire Resort - NEW MEXICO

WEBCAMS

  • BASE OF CHILE EXPRESS

  • THE SUMMIT

  • LIBERATION PARK

  • BACK NINE

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT560 ACRE210"710677 Ft560 ACRE2077 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 17, August
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 40s.Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.
view details
74 41
0
speed:8
dir:
degrees:0
speed:1
dir:North
degrees:360
0650
00
Fri 18, August
Sunshine and some clouds. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 74F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
view details
74 43
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:300
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:300
0370
000
Sat 19, August
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 74F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Considerable cloudiness. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 46
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0420
000
Sun 20, August
Cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 44F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
68 44
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:220
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:220
0630
0.250.110.14
Mon 21, August
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 68F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 44F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
68 44
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:242
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:242
0750
0.10.10
Tue 22, August
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low around 45F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
72 45
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:51
speed:9
dir:NE
degrees:51
0580
0.280.110.17
Wed 23, August
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low around 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
70 45
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:215
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:215
0620
0.380.30.08
Thu 24, August
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 68F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 44F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
68 44
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:231
0670
0.160.160
Fri 25, August
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds. Low around 45F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
69 45
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0630
0.070.070
Sat 26, August
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
70 45
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:252
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:252
0600
0.310.230.08

Day Night