Apex Mountain - British Columbia

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT600"47198 Ft1112 ac2001 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Mainly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 20s.Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 22F. Winds light and variable.
view details
40 22
0
speed:8
dir:
degrees:0
speed:1
dir:NW
degrees:308
0970
00
Thu 14, December
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High around 35F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 27F with temps rising to near freezing. Winds light and variable.
view details
35 27
00
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:141
speed:3
dir:SE
degrees:141
0910
000
Fri 15, December
Rain showers early mixing with snow showers later in the day. High 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 26F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
36 26
0.20.4
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:299
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:299
01000
0.110.070.04
Sat 16, December
Partly cloudy skies. High 34F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy skies. Low 27F. Winds light and variable.
view details
34 27
00
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:272
speed:4
dir:W
degrees:272
0890
000
Sun 17, December
Mainly cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow showers developing in the afternoon. High 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 30%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 28F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
34 28
00.8
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:241
speed:4
dir:WSW
degrees:241
01000
0.10.010.08
Mon 18, December
Rain and snow showers mixed in the afternoon. High 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%.Some snow showers around early. Then a wintry mix expected late. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
view details
34 29
0.20.5
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:259
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:259
0960
0.10.030.06
Tue 19, December
Rain and freezing rain in the morning. Rain showers in the afternoon. High around 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 50%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
35 31
00.3
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:176
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:176
0890
0.140.070.07
Wed 20, December
Rain and snow in the morning transitioning to snow showers in the afternoon. High 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snowfall around one inch.Intermittent snow showers, especially early. Low around 15F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
34 15
0.90.3
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:262
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:262
0860
0.170.130.03
Thu 21, December
Mostly cloudy. High 22F. Winds light and variable.Mostly cloudy. Low near 15F. Winds light and variable.
view details
22 15
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:353
speed:5
dir:N
degrees:353
0890
000
Fri 22, December
Mostly cloudy skies. High near 25F. Winds light and variable.Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 16F. Winds light and variable.
view details
25 16
00
speed:5
dir:SSW
degrees:209
speed:3
dir:SSW
degrees:209
0870
000

Day Night