Apple Mountain - MICHIGAN

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT52"6820 Ft42 ac220 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, June
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 79F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
79 57
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0750
0.130.130
Sat 24, June
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
74 53
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:280
0600
0.10.10
Sun 25, June
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 70F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
70 52
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:272
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:272
0660
0.260.180.07
Mon 26, June
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with more showers at times. High 66F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few clouds. Low 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
66 49
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:298
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:298
0660
0.120.110
Tue 27, June
Mostly sunny skies. High 74F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 55
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0570
000
Wed 28, June
Partly cloudy. High 78F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Cloudy with showers. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
78 64
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:16
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0600
0.100.1
Thu 29, June
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 81F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly overnight. Low near 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
81 65
00
speed:25
dir:SW
degrees:220
speed:17
dir:SW
degrees:220
0700
0.310.240.07
Fri 30, June
A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Scattered thunderstorms. Low 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
79 62
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:224
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:224
0760
0.20.050.15
Sat 1, July
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low around 60F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
78 60
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:233
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:233
0740
0.280.220.07
Sun 2, July
Partly cloudy skies. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 58F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 58
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:277
0670
000

Day Night