Aspen / Highlands - COLORADO

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT511675 Ft1,040 acres

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 24, March
Clear. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.Clear skies. Low 27F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
50 27
0
speed:-999
dir:-999
degrees:0
speed:6
dir:NNW
degrees:0
0650
00
Sat 25, March
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Snow showers overnight. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
55 33
00.4
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:344
speed:7
dir:NNW
degrees:344
0410
0.0500.05
Sun 26, March
Light snow during the morning will give way to some clearing during the afternoon. High 47F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.
view details
47 26
0.30
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:330
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:330
0570
0.040.040
Mon 27, March
Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High around 50F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
50 31
00.9
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:215
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:215
0480
0.20.030.17
Tue 28, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Occasional snow showers. Low near 30F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
48 30
0.20.7
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:9
speed:8
dir:N
degrees:9
0530
0.290.160.13
Wed 29, March
Scattered snow flurries and snow showers possible before noon. Becoming mostly sunny later. High around 50F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 26F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
50 26
0.10
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:357
speed:8
dir:N
degrees:357
0490
0.010.010
Thu 30, March
Partly cloudy. High around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Snow showers overnight. Low 32F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
55 32
02.2
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:314
speed:8
dir:NW
degrees:314
0440
0.2800.28
Fri 31, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Occasional snow showers. Low 27F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
46 27
0.70.8
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:319
speed:8
dir:NW
degrees:319
0500
0.420.30.12
Sat 1, April
Mostly cloudy skies. High 51F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low around 30F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
51 30
00.5
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:5
speed:8
dir:N
degrees:5
0450
0.0500.05
Sun 2, April
Rain and snow tapering off in the morning. Decreasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Clear. Low 32F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
53 32
0.10
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:305
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:305
0450
0.030.030

Day Night