Balsams Wilderness - MASSACHUSETTS

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Resort information

Resort Snow Report
SNOW REPORT

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 18, August
Rain likely. Thunder possible. High near 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low around 60F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
65 60
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:130
speed:8
dir:SE
degrees:130
0800
0.210.190.02
Sat 19, August
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
79 58
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:225
0760
0.120.030.09
Sun 20, August
Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 77F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
77 55
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0680
0.020.020
Mon 21, August
Sunshine. High 81F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
view details
81 58
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:261
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:261
0630
000
Tue 22, August
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
82 60
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:236
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:236
0680
0.280.110.18
Wed 23, August
Scattered thunderstorms. High 72F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Mainly clear. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 50
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:259
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:259
0770
0.30.30
Thu 24, August
Partly cloudy. High near 70F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
70 48
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0650
0.0400.04
Fri 25, August
Cloudy with showers. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
67 47
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:314
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:314
0670
0.190.170.02
Sat 26, August
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 69F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
view details
69 47
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:328
speed:7
dir:NNW
degrees:328
0600
000
Sun 27, August
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 70F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy with showers. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
70 48
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:325
speed:5
dir:NW
degrees:325
0590
0.0400.04

Day Night