Beaver Creek - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Chari 8 PHQ

    Elevation:11,440'/3,488m

  • Family Ice Arena

    Elevation: 8,100'/ 2,469m.

  • BC Ranch

    Elevation: 8,400'/ 2,560m.

  • Park Hyatt

    Elevation: 8,100'/ 2,469m.

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSeasonResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of Lifts
Yes24 Nov -17 AprSNOW REPORT1,815 acres26ft17

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 24, March
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 28F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
57 28
0
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:0
speed:5
dir:North
degrees:0
0570
00
Sat 25, March
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 56F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Rain showers in the evening mixing with and changing to steady snow overnight. Low 36F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
56 36
00.5
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0400
0.1300.13
Sun 26, March
Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 51F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.A few clouds from time to time. Low near 30F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
51 30
0.10
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:305
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:305
0540
0.010.010
Mon 27, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers in the evening changing to snow showers overnight. Low 33F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
54 33
00.5
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0490
0.180.050.14
Tue 28, March
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 33F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
view details
50 33
0.20.3
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:299
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:299
0550
0.410.20.2
Wed 29, March
Snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later. High 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Mainly clear skies. Low 28F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
53 28
0.10
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:318
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:318
0510
0.010.010
Thu 30, March
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 33F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
55 33
01.7
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0500
0.2300.23
Fri 31, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
50 31
0.60.5
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:305
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:305
0530
0.450.310.14
Sat 1, April
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. Low 31F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
53 31
0.20.8
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:300
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:300
0480
0.110.030.08
Sun 2, April
Rain and snow tapering off in the morning. Decreasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
53 30
0.20
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:278
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:278
0490
0.040.040

Day Night