Belleayre - NEW YORK

WEBCAMS

  • ski

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT171 ACRE120"83429 Ft171 ACRE1403 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Cloudy and windy. High 14F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low 9F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
14 9
00.6
speed:35
dir:WNW
degrees:287
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:287
0670
0.0400.04
Thu 14, December
Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 15F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Considerable cloudiness. Low 6F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
15 6
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:300
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:300
0720
000
Fri 15, December
Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High around 20F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Occasional snow showers. Low 14F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
20 14
00.4
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0710
0.0200.02
Sat 16, December
Overcast. High around 20F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 5F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
20 5
00
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:294
speed:19
dir:WNW
degrees:294
0720
000
Sun 17, December
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 31F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Snow showers. Low 26F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
31 26
00.4
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:7
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0800
0.0400.04
Mon 18, December
Cloudy. High 37F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy. Low 26F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
37 26
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:263
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:263
0880
000
Tue 19, December
Cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. High 33F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Low 22F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
33 22
0.81.6
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0930
0.240.080.16
Wed 20, December
Overcast. High near 25F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Cloudy skies. Low 13F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
25 13
00
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:18
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0860
000
Thu 21, December
Cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. High near 25F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Low 21F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
25 21
0.50.7
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:258
speed:13
dir:WSW
degrees:258
0710
0.110.050.06
Fri 22, December
Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. High 28F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Snow showers. Low 16F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
28 16
1.41.6
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0830
0.260.140.12

Day Night