Berkshire East - MASSACHUSETTS

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT120"61720 Ft200 ac1180 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Showers this morning, becoming a steady rain during the afternoon hours. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Partly cloudy skies. Areas of freezing rain possible. Low 24F. Winds light and variable.
view details
41 24
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:8
speed:5
dir:N
degrees:8
0810
0.130.130
Sun 26, March
Areas of freezing rain possible early. Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Areas of freezing rain possible. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
41 31
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:100
speed:6
dir:E
degrees:100
0650
0.180.050.13
Mon 27, March
Rain. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Low clouds and fog. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
view details
41 35
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:106
speed:5
dir:ESE
degrees:106
0810
0.720.710
Tue 28, March
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Showers tapering off in the evening with foggy conditions overnight. Low 38F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
50 38
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:211
speed:5
dir:SSW
degrees:211
0880
0.180.110.08
Wed 29, March
A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
53 28
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:305
speed:13
dir:NW
degrees:305
0620
000
Thu 30, March
Mostly sunny skies. High 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
48 28
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:312
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:312
0430
000
Fri 31, March
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with showers. Low 32F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
48 32
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:221
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:221
0480
0.20.030.17
Sat 1, April
Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
52 34
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:304
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:304
0580
0.070.070
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy. High 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy with occasional showers. Low around 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
53 35
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:287
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:287
0530
0.1300.13
Mon 3, April
Cloudy with showers. High near 50F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low around 35F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
50 35
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0520
0.380.10.28

Day Night