Big Squaw - MAINE

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

http://goo.gl/maps/SRejg

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT43200 Ft400 ac1750 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 26, June
Mostly cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy this evening followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers after midnight. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
67 51
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:308
speed:5
dir:NW
degrees:308
0600
0.0200.02
Tue 27, June
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
69 49
00
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:171
speed:4
dir:S
degrees:171
0670
0.370.230.14
Wed 28, June
Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Mostly clear skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
view details
67 52
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:304
speed:5
dir:NW
degrees:304
0670
0.210.210
Thu 29, June
Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Thunder possible. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Periods of rain. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
view details
71 57
00
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:243
speed:4
dir:WSW
degrees:243
0650
0.280.040.24
Fri 30, June
Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
70 59
00
speed:5
dir:E
degrees:94
speed:4
dir:E
degrees:94
0870
0.110.070.03
Sat 1, July
A few showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
70 62
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:152
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:152
0810
0.770.410.36
Sun 2, July
Cloudy with showers. Thunder possible. High 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
72 59
00
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:4
dir:W
degrees:269
0840
0.190.130.06
Mon 3, July
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 72F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
72 58
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:267
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:267
0750
0.250.170.08
Tue 4, July
Partly cloudy. High 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 58
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:319
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:319
0730
000
Wed 5, July
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
73 58
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:301
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:301
0670
0.120.030.08

Day Night