Big White - British Columbia

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT294"167604 Ft2765 ac2549 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 29, March
Cloudy. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear. Low near 25F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
39 25
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:327
speed:11
dir:NNW
degrees:327
0530
000
Thu 30, March
Abundant sunshine. High 46F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy during the evening. A few snow showers developing later during the night. Low 28F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
46 28
00.3
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:344
speed:7
dir:NNW
degrees:344
0510
0.0300.03
Fri 31, March
Snow likely. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. High 36F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Snow likely. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 100%. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected.
view details
36 29
2.36
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:119
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:119
0700
0.850.240.61
Sat 1, April
Snow during the morning will taper off and give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 39F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable.
view details
39 30
1.20
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:37
speed:6
dir:NE
degrees:37
0750
0.130.130
Sun 2, April
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 48F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low 23F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
48 23
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:307
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:307
0600
000
Mon 3, April
A few clouds from time to time. High near 45F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low near 25F. Winds light and variable.
view details
45 25
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:317
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:317
0550
000
Tue 4, April
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 46F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
46 35
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:146
speed:7
dir:SE
degrees:146
0600
0.190.050.15
Wed 5, April
Rain and snow showers in the morning. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
view details
44 34
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:58
speed:5
dir:ENE
degrees:58
0740
0.110.10
Thu 6, April
Cloudy with showers. High around 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
45 33
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0730
0.450.150.3
Fri 7, April
Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
45 34
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:340
speed:6
dir:NNW
degrees:340
0710
0.480.360.12

Day Night