Bittersweet - MICHIGAN

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT90"6850 Ft100 ac350 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Cloudy with occasional light rain...mainly in the morning. High 46F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Overcast. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 32
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0850
000
Sat 24, February
Cloudy skies. High 44F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 36F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
view details
44 36
00
speed:15
dir:E
degrees:91
speed:12
dir:E
degrees:91
0730
0.1400.14
Sun 25, February
Windy. Cloudy skies will become sunny in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low near 30F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
42 30
00
speed:30
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0670
000
Mon 26, February
Sunny skies. High around 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear. Low around 35F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
50 35
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:237
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:237
0550
000
Tue 27, February
Sunshine. High 57F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low near 40F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
57 40
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:213
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:213
0600
000
Wed 28, February
Mostly cloudy with rain ending in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low near 45F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
58 45
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:153
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:153
0740
0.230.090.14
Thu 1, March
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 49F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
49 38
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:78
speed:9
dir:ENE
degrees:78
0880
0.290.250.04
Fri 2, March
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds. Low 33F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
46 33
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:326
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:326
0690
0.020.020
Sat 3, March
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 33F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
47 33
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:1
speed:9
dir:N
degrees:1
0660
000
Sun 4, March
Partly cloudy. High 47F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 32F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
47 32
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:37
speed:7
dir:NE
degrees:37
0670
000

Day Night