Blue Hills - MASSACHUSETTS

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT4635 Ft60 ac309 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Cloudy with rain developing this afternoon. High 43F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Rain ending early. Remaining cloudy. Low 38F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
43 38
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:162
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:162
0630
0.110.050.07
Sat 24, February
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 57F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 36F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
57 36
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:314
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:314
0620
0.0600.06
Sun 25, February
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 42F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Cloudy. Low 36F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
42 36
00
speed:15
dir:E
degrees:98
speed:11
dir:E
degrees:98
0910
0.60.60
Mon 26, February
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 31F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
54 31
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:300
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:300
0660
000
Tue 27, February
Sunny skies. High 56F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
56 34
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:270
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:270
0430
000
Wed 28, February
Partly cloudy. High 53F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
53 36
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:236
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:236
0520
0.0200.02
Thu 1, March
Cloudy with occasional showers. High 51F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 38F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
51 38
00
speed:15
dir:E
degrees:95
speed:12
dir:E
degrees:95
0700
0.340.170.17
Fri 2, March
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 43F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 38F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
43 38
00
speed:20
dir:NE
degrees:50
speed:14
dir:NE
degrees:50
0800
0.290.210.09
Sat 3, March
A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 44F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Mainly cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow showers developing late. Low 36F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
44 36
00
speed:20
dir:NE
degrees:39
speed:16
dir:NE
degrees:39
0780
0.050.020.03
Sun 4, March
Cloudy. High near 45F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming cloudy with a mix of light rain and snow after midnight. Low 37F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
45 37
00
speed:20
dir:NNE
degrees:32
speed:14
dir:NNE
degrees:32
0720
0.0500.05

Day Night