Blue Knob - PENNSYLVANIA

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT120"53146 Ft100 ac1072 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, June
Thunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm this evening, then some lingering showers still possible overnight. Low 66F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Localized flooding is possible.
view details
80 66
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0770
1.690.491.21
Sat 24, June
A shower is possible early. Partly cloudy. High 78F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
78 59
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0600
000
Sun 25, June
Mostly sunny skies. High 71F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
71 54
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:269
0550
000
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 69F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Generally fair. Low 51F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
69 51
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:266
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:266
0550
000
Tue 27, June
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Mainly clear. Low 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
67 49
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0580
000
Wed 28, June
Mostly sunny skies. High 76F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mainly clear skies. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 58
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0480
000
Thu 29, June
Partly cloudy. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
84 63
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:235
0500
000
Fri 30, June
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered thunderstorms early. Skies will become mainly clear overnight. Low 66F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
83 66
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0590
0.140.040.1
Sat 1, July
Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 66F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
82 66
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:225
0690
0.0400.04
Sun 2, July
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 78F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low 63F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
78 63
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:250
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:250
0720
0.150.040.11

Day Night