Bluewood - WASHINGTON

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
300"35670 Ft355 ac1125 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Sunny skies this morning will give way to occasional snow showers during the afternoon. High 34F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Becoming windy with some snow showers overnight. Low 29F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
34 29
0.10.5
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:215
speed:14
dir:SW
degrees:215
0560
0.060.010.05
Sat 24, February
Snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. High 39F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Windy with increasing clouds. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 33F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph.
view details
39 33
0.50
speed:25
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:19
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0730
0.050.050
Sun 25, February
Windy early...cloudy with rain and snow. High near 40F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 90%. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.Cloudy skies. Low 29F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
40 29
0.20
speed:35
dir:SW
degrees:232
speed:28
dir:SW
degrees:232
0740
0.270.270
Mon 26, February
Partly cloudy. High 39F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 29F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
39 29
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:215
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:215
0730
000
Tue 27, February
Snow showers becoming mixed with rain later. High 39F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Cloudy. Low 33F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
39 33
0.20
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:208
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:208
0730
0.030.030
Wed 28, February
Moderating temperatures will change morning snow showers to rain showers by late day. High around 40F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 32F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
40 32
0.20
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:215
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:215
0770
0.050.050
Thu 1, March
Mostly cloudy. High near 40F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 32F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
40 32
00
speed:20
dir:S
degrees:180
speed:13
dir:S
degrees:180
0690
000
Fri 2, March
A few rain showers early mixing with snow showers later in the day. High 39F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Low 28F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
39 28
00.7
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:192
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:192
0760
0.170.10.07
Sat 3, March
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 39F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Generally fair. Low 28F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
39 28
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:194
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:194
0740
000
Sun 4, March
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High 41F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.A few showers in the evening, then clouds lingering overnight. Low around 30F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
41 30
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:154
speed:12
dir:SSE
degrees:154
0740
0.040.020.02

Day Night