Boreal Mountain Resort - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • Boreal Mountain Resort

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT480 ACRE400"87750 Ft480 ACRE500 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 29, March
A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Rain showers this evening changing to mixed rain and snow overnight. Low around 35F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 100%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
52 35
00.6
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:265
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:265
0650
0.4400.44
Thu 30, March
Snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Clear skies. Low 23F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
37 23
0.60
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:325
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:325
0720
0.070.070
Fri 31, March
A mainly sunny sky. High near 45F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Clear skies. Low 31F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
45 31
00
speed:25
dir:NE
degrees:56
speed:18
dir:NE
degrees:56
0560
000
Sat 1, April
Mostly sunny skies. High 53F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 34F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
53 34
00
speed:15
dir:E
degrees:82
speed:11
dir:E
degrees:82
0530
000
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Becoming partly cloudy after some evening light rain. Low 29F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
51 29
00.1
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:146
speed:9
dir:SE
degrees:146
0560
0.110.060.05
Mon 3, April
Mainly sunny. High 46F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 30
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:185
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:185
0550
000
Tue 4, April
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.
view details
49 33
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:215
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:215
0500
000
Wed 5, April
Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 37F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
50 37
00.1
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:211
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:211
0620
0.170.040.13
Thu 6, April
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 46F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early transitioning to snow showers late. Low near 35F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
46 35
01.1
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:209
speed:13
dir:SSW
degrees:209
0700
0.630.270.36
Fri 7, April
Rain and snow in the morning changing to all rain in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
41 31
0.92.1
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:209
speed:13
dir:SSW
degrees:209
0790
0.670.350.32

Day Night