Boston Mills - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • boston mills

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT51"8871 Ft40 ac264 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Periods of snow. Lows overnight in the low 20s.Snow likely. Low 21F. SE winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
22 21
2.4
speed:0
dir:
degrees:0
speed:4
dir:SW
degrees:222
0840
0.190.21
Thu 14, December
A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. High 26F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 12F. Winds light and variable.
view details
26 12
0.10
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:317
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:317
0700
0.010.010
Fri 15, December
Occasional snow showers. High near 30F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. Low 23F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
30 23
0.70.5
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:213
speed:12
dir:SSW
degrees:213
0710
0.120.070.05
Sat 16, December
Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 33F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 22F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
33 22
0.60
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:278
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:278
0730
0.060.060
Sun 17, December
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 39F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain and snow showers in the evening. Overcast late. Low around 35F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
39 35
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:179
speed:8
dir:S
degrees:179
0800
0.120.10.02
Mon 18, December
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast. Low 33F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
39 33
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:230
0900
0.120.120
Tue 19, December
Snow flurries and snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.A few snow showers scattered about the area in the evening, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Low 27F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
36 27
0.60.1
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0800
0.080.070.01
Wed 20, December
Cloudy. High 31F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Cloudy skies. Low 23F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
31 23
00
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:17
dir:W
degrees:277
0710
000
Thu 21, December
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 37F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy skies. Low near 30F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
37 30
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:191
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:191
0710
000
Fri 22, December
Cloudy skies. High 36F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 23F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
36 23
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:280
0630
000

Day Night