Brandywine - Ohio

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
51"16871 Ft85 ac240 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Snow likely. Lows overnight in the low 20s.Snow this evening will transition to snow showers late. Low 21F. SE winds shifting to N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
23 21
1.6
speed:20
dir:
degrees:0
speed:8
dir:South
degrees:190
0790
0.160.15
Thu 14, December
A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. High 24F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.A few clouds. Low 12F. Winds light and variable.
view details
24 12
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:313
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:313
0700
000
Fri 15, December
Occasional snow showers. High 29F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. Low 22F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
29 22
0.70.7
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:13
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0710
0.140.070.07
Sat 16, December
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 31F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 22F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
31 22
0.60
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:265
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:265
0740
0.060.060
Sun 17, December
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies and rain in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 34F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
39 34
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:178
speed:9
dir:S
degrees:178
0790
0.10.090.01
Mon 18, December
Rain showers early mixing with snow showers later in the day. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Cloudy. Low 32F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
38 32
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:226
0900
0.10.10
Tue 19, December
Snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.A few snow showers scattered about the area in the evening, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Low 26F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
35 26
10.2
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:16
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0780
0.120.110.02
Wed 20, December
Cloudy. High 29F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Cloudy skies. Low 21F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
29 21
00
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:281
speed:18
dir:W
degrees:281
0720
000
Thu 21, December
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 36F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy skies. Low 31F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
36 31
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:193
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:193
0690
000
Fri 22, December
Cloudy skies. High near 35F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy. Low 23F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
35 23
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:277
0640
000

Day Night