Brantling Ski - NEW YORK

WEBCAMS

  • Photo Gallery

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
110"5850 Ft20 ac250 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, June
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Cloudy skies after midnight. Low 62F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
80 62
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:235
0750
0.130.050.08
Sat 24, June
Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 59F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
73 59
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:287
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:287
0630
000
Sun 25, June
Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
71 56
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:256
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:256
0660
0.150.130.02
Mon 26, June
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High 66F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
66 54
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0670
0.240.230.01
Tue 27, June
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Mostly clear. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
67 56
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0630
0.10.10
Wed 28, June
Sunny along with a few clouds. High 74F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 62F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 62
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:271
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:271
0580
000
Thu 29, June
Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High around 80F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 67F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
80 67
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:218
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:218
0600
0.250.130.11
Fri 30, June
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 78F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with occasional showers. Low around 65F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
78 65
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:273
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:273
0690
0.130.020.11
Sat 1, July
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 76F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
76 64
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:208
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:208
0760
0.460.260.2
Sun 2, July
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 62F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
73 62
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:257
speed:13
dir:WSW
degrees:257
0750
0.240.180.06

Day Night