Bridger Bowl - MONTANA

WEBCAMS

  • Down Bridger

  • Pierre's Knob and Beyond

  • Powder Park

  • Parking Lot

  • Sluice Box Pierre's Knob

  • North Ridge

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT2000 ACRE350"78700 Ft2000 ACRE2600 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 29, March
Mainly cloudy and rainy. Lows overnight in the upper 30s.Rain showers early will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 39F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
view details
57 39
0
speed:14
dir:
degrees:0
speed:1
dir:West
degrees:267
0750
0.320.32
Thu 30, March
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening, becoming all snow late. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
48 34
00.8
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:308
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:308
0730
0.710.380.33
Fri 31, March
Rain and snow in the morning. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 29F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
47 29
0.20
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:307
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:307
0670
0.140.140.01
Sat 1, April
Partly cloudy. High 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 36F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
57 36
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0570
000
Sun 2, April
Overcast. High 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.A few showers in the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 70%.
view details
53 33
00.3
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:250
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:250
0570
0.1100.11
Mon 3, April
Snow during the morning will give way to rain during the afternoon. High 41F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. About one inch of snow expected.Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Low 27F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
41 27
1.11.1
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:302
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:302
0700
0.510.370.14
Tue 4, April
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 25F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
47 25
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0600
000
Wed 5, April
A few clouds from time to time. High 54F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 34F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
54 34
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:226
0550
000
Thu 6, April
Partly cloudy. High 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low around 40F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
59 40
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:216
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:216
0560
000
Fri 7, April
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 58F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 37F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
58 37
00.1
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:219
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:219
0550
0.280.050.23

Day Night