Buena Vista - MINNESOTA

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
78"61510 Ft30 ac230 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, June
Overcast. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 64F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Considerable clouds this evening. Some decrease in clouds late. Low near 45F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
64 45
00
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:303
speed:18
dir:WNW
degrees:303
0660
000
Sat 24, June
Cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 58F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Thunder is possible early. Low 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
58 46
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:302
speed:13
dir:WNW
degrees:302
0660
0.0300.03
Sun 25, June
Mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
63 42
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:326
speed:14
dir:NW
degrees:326
0630
000
Mon 26, June
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 71F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds overnight. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
71 51
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:306
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:306
0450
000
Tue 27, June
Sun and a few passing clouds. High 78F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
78 60
00
speed:20
dir:S
degrees:188
speed:16
dir:S
degrees:188
0460
0.5700.57
Wed 28, June
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 57F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
77 57
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:211
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:211
0800
0.370.360.01
Thu 29, June
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High around 75F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
75 53
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:292
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:292
0610
0.0300.03
Fri 30, June
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 51F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
67 51
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:287
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:287
0730
0.370.290.08
Sat 1, July
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
63 49
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:325
speed:13
dir:NW
degrees:325
0690
0.040.040
Sun 2, July
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
71 52
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0540
0.0100.01

Day Night