Buffalo Ski Club - NEW YORK

WEBCAMS

  • Photo Gallery

Resort information

No of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
73429 Ft225 ac500 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 26, June
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 66F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. Low around 50F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
66 50
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0610
0.0200.02
Tue 27, June
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 61F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible early. Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
61 51
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:253
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:253
0730
0.150.150
Wed 28, June
Sunny along with a few clouds. High 71F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low around 60F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
71 60
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0590
000
Thu 29, June
Thunderstorms likely. Potential for severe thunderstorms. High near 75F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Thunderstorms. Low near 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
view details
75 65
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:214
speed:16
dir:SW
degrees:214
0710
1.080.490.59
Fri 30, June
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 66F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
76 66
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:248
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:248
0770
0.340.090.25
Sat 1, July
Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. High 74F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 63F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
74 63
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:226
0820
0.220.190.03
Sun 2, July
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 74F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Mostly clear skies early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low around 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
74 60
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:241
speed:13
dir:WSW
degrees:241
0700
0.0400.04
Mon 3, July
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 60
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:261
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:261
0650
0.020.020
Tue 4, July
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 76F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 63F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
76 63
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:222
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:222
0650
0.140.070.07
Wed 5, July
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low 63F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
77 63
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:221
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:221
0690
0.0400.04

Day Night