Burke Mountain - VERMONT

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
240"63267 Ft270 ac2011 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 26, June
Cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 68F. Winds light and variable.Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
68 51
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:271
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:271
0620
0.0600.06
Tue 27, June
Thunderstorms. High 69F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.A few clouds from time to time. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
view details
69 46
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:199
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:199
0680
0.230.220
Wed 28, June
Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
70 51
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:276
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:276
0670
0.120.080.04
Thu 29, June
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. Thunder possible. High 71F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Light rain with thunderstorms by morning. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
71 60
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:169
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:169
0710
0.260.120.14
Fri 30, June
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
77 60
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:234
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:234
0820
0.190.160.03
Sat 1, July
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 76F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
76 62
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:148
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:148
0790
0.660.380.28
Sun 2, July
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High near 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
75 58
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:211
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:211
0820
0.260.220.04
Mon 3, July
Cloudy with showers. High 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 56
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:230
0780
0.290.290
Tue 4, July
Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
76 58
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0690
0.0500.05
Wed 5, July
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
77 59
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:155
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:155
0650
0.110.030.08

Day Night