Buttermilk - COLORADO

Resort information

No of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
89900 Ft470 ac2030 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 20, October
A mix of clouds and sun. High 62F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Rain...changing to snow overnight. Low around 25F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 100%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
62 25
01.2
speed:25
dir:SW
degrees:233
speed:17
dir:SW
degrees:233
0220
0.3800.38
Sat 21, October
Partly cloudy skies. High 42F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear skies. Low 22F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
42 22
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:320
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:320
0510
000
Sun 22, October
A mainly sunny sky. High 57F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable.
view details
57 30
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:344
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:344
0430
000
Mon 23, October
Mainly sunny. High 58F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear skies. Low 28F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
58 28
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:328
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:328
0460
000
Tue 24, October
Partly cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 27F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
58 27
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:335
speed:7
dir:NNW
degrees:335
0410
000
Wed 25, October
A mainly sunny sky. High 64F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low 32F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
64 32
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:315
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:315
0300
000
Thu 26, October
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low near 20F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
53 20
00.2
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0390
0.180.150.03
Fri 27, October
A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 23F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
48 23
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:328
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:328
0350
000
Sat 28, October
Partly cloudy. High 46F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low near 25F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 25
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0370
000
Sun 29, October
Sunny. High 53F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low 26F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
53 26
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0370
000

Day Night