Camelback Mountain Resort - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • Camelback Mountain

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT50"142100 Ft160 ac800 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 29, March
Mostly clear. Lows overnight in the low 30s.Mostly clear. Low near 30F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
53 30
0
speed:28
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:North
degrees:6
0580
00
Thu 30, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 51F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 34F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
51 34
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:96
speed:6
dir:E
degrees:96
0460
0.1100.11
Fri 31, March
Rain likely. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch.Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 33F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
view details
38 33
00
speed:20
dir:E
degrees:100
speed:13
dir:E
degrees:100
0860
1.250.830.42
Sat 1, April
Cloudy. High 44F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 34F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
44 34
00
speed:20
dir:NNW
degrees:343
speed:13
dir:NNW
degrees:343
0790
000
Sun 2, April
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 55F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low around 35F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
55 35
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:320
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:320
0500
000
Mon 3, April
Cloudy. High 54F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Periods of rain. Low around 40F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
view details
54 40
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:225
0570
0.300.3
Tue 4, April
A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 43F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
53 43
00
speed:15
dir:E
degrees:81
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:81
0800
0.490.430.06
Wed 5, April
Partly cloudy. High 49F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 37F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
49 37
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:334
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:334
0820
000
Thu 6, April
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High around 50F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 42F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
50 42
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:190
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:190
0760
0.320.040.28
Fri 7, April
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 51F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 40F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
51 40
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:340
speed:12
dir:NNW
degrees:340
0800
0.590.360.23

Day Night