Camp Fortune - Quebec

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
80"6649 Ft95 ac626 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Tue 23, May
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 68F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
view details
68 51
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0640
000
Wed 24, May
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 72F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low 56F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
72 56
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:75
speed:6
dir:ENE
degrees:75
0640
0.0400.04
Thu 25, May
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 66F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Rain. Low 51F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
view details
66 51
00
speed:20
dir:E
degrees:90
speed:13
dir:E
degrees:90
0690
0.780.320.45
Fri 26, May
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
view details
59 50
00
speed:15
dir:ENE
degrees:60
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:60
0800
0.050.050
Sat 27, May
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 68F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
view details
68 52
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:270
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:270
0720
000
Sun 28, May
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High around 70F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 55F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
70 55
00
speed:15
dir:ESE
degrees:118
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:118
0710
0.670.030.64
Mon 29, May
Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day. High near 65F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
65 54
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:159
speed:12
dir:SSE
degrees:159
0760
0.220.140.08
Tue 30, May
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 66F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low near 50F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
66 50
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:204
speed:14
dir:SSW
degrees:204
0780
0.160.110.05
Wed 31, May
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
64 49
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0730
0.050.050
Thu 1, June
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
65 50
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:242
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:242
0670
000

Day Night