Castle Mountain - Alberta

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
900"67480 Ft3000 ac2831 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, June
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 66F. S winds shifting to NE at 10 to 15 mph.Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 41F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
66 41
00
speed:15
dir:ESE
degrees:117
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:117
0430
000
Sat 24, June
Generally sunny. High 69F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Clear skies. Low 43F. SE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
69 43
00
speed:15
dir:ESE
degrees:106
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:106
0520
000
Sun 25, June
Sunny. High 82F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
82 55
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:198
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:198
0450
000
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. High 86F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.A few clouds. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
view details
86 56
00
speed:30
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:21
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0310
000
Tue 27, June
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low around 45F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
76 45
00
speed:25
dir:WSW
degrees:258
speed:18
dir:WSW
degrees:258
0350
000
Wed 28, June
Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 69F. W winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.A few showers early with overcast skies late. Low 43F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
69 43
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:302
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:302
0500
0.060.030.03
Thu 29, June
Considerable cloudiness. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low around 45F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
66 45
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:325
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:325
0590
000
Fri 30, June
Sunshine and some clouds. High 74F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
74 49
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:227
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:227
0480
000
Sat 1, July
Mostly cloudy early with showers developing later in the day. High 74F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
74 49
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:257
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:257
0490
0.130.110.02
Sun 2, July
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 76F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
76 50
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:13
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0450
000

Day Night