Catamount - NEW YORK

WEBCAMS

  • Catamount

  • View from the Holiday Base Cam

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT130 ACRE108"62000 Ft130 ACRE1000 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 24, March
Chance of late night showers. Lows overnight in the upper 30s.Cloudy with occasional showers overnight. Low 38F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
40 38
0
speed:13
dir:
degrees:0
speed:3
dir:SW
degrees:235
0770
0.010.01
Sat 25, March
A few showers in the morning, becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.A few clouds. Areas of freezing rain possible. Low 27F. Winds light and variable.
view details
42 27
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:321
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:321
0810
0.070.070
Sun 26, March
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 41F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few showers in the evening, becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 34F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
41 34
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:117
speed:8
dir:ESE
degrees:117
0710
0.090.010.08
Mon 27, March
Occasional rain. High 44F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Low clouds and fog. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
view details
44 40
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:144
speed:9
dir:SE
degrees:144
0870
0.320.320
Tue 28, March
Foggy early with showers developing later in the day. High 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 41F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
56 41
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:185
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:185
0860
0.110.020.1
Wed 29, March
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High near 55F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 29F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
55 29
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:319
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:319
0670
000
Thu 30, March
Generally sunny. High 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low 31F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
49 31
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:325
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:325
0480
000
Fri 31, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 38F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
47 38
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:183
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:183
0530
0.290.020.26
Sat 1, April
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
54 38
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:208
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:208
0700
0.080.080
Sun 2, April
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 39F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
56 39
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0570
0.1300.13

Day Night