Copper - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Snow stake camera live

  • Morning stake camera - 4am

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Rise
YesFree shuttle in resort.SNOW REPORT2,465 acres23.5ft212433 acres2601 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 18, August
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 51
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:310
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:310
0340
000
Sat 19, August
Sunshine and some clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 50
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:279
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:279
0310
000
Sun 20, August
Mostly sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 76F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 52F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 52
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:256
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:256
0330
0.040.040
Mon 21, August
A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
71 52
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:315
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:315
0450
0.020.020
Tue 22, August
Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 74F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 52
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:266
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:266
0450
0.120.120
Wed 23, August
Mostly sunny skies during the morning will give way to mostly cloudy skies in the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 74F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 52F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 52
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0460
000
Thu 24, August
Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
69 51
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:276
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:276
0530
0.150.130.02
Fri 25, August
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High near 70F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 48F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
70 48
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0530
0.130.10.04
Sat 26, August
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
72 51
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0500
0.060.060
Sun 27, August
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
71 51
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:298
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:298
0490
0.10.10

Day Night