Cranmore Mountain Resort - NEW HAMPSHIRE

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT200 ACRE150"102000 Ft200 ACRE1200 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Partly cloudy and windy. Lows overnight in the upper single digits.Partly cloudy and windy. Low 9F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.
view details
28 9
0
speed:23
dir:
degrees:0
speed:4
dir:NW
degrees:310
0600
00
Thu 14, December
Sun and a few clouds with gusty winds. High 21F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Windy with a few clouds from time to time. Low 3F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.
view details
21 3
00
speed:30
dir:WNW
degrees:282
speed:24
dir:WNW
degrees:282
0490
000
Fri 15, December
Sunshine and some clouds. High 24F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Overcast. Low 12F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
24 12
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:259
speed:16
dir:W
degrees:259
0560
000
Sat 16, December
Partly cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 29F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 8F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
29 8
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0750
000
Sun 17, December
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 24F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 13F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
24 13
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:280
0710
000
Mon 18, December
Occasional snow showers. High 31F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low around 25F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
31 25
0.91
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:273
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:273
0900
0.180.080.1
Tue 19, December
Partly cloudy. High 38F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Occasional snow showers. Low 23F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
38 23
01.3
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:16
dir:W
degrees:268
0780
0.1200.12
Wed 20, December
Cloudy and windy. Scattered snow showers in the morning. High 31F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Cloudy. Gusty winds early. Low 8F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
view details
31 8
0.30
speed:30
dir:W
degrees:278
speed:21
dir:W
degrees:278
0770
0.020.020
Thu 21, December
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 16F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Low 7F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
16 7
00.2
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:278
speed:19
dir:W
degrees:278
0800
0.0200.02
Fri 22, December
Snow showers early becoming more scattered later. High 24F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Scattered flurries and snow showers. Low 16F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
24 16
1.81.1
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:272
speed:14
dir:W
degrees:272
0760
0.210.130.08

Day Night