Deer Valley - UTAH

WEBCAMS

  • Snow Park

    5/9/2013 4:23:06 PM

  • Silver Lake

    5/9/2013 4:23:12 PM

  • Empire Canyon

    5/9/2013 4:23:04 PM

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Rise
YesFree Ski Shuttle between 3 ski areas of Deer Valley, Park City and The Canyons.SNOW REPORT2,026 acres30ft211750 acres3000 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Snow showers. High 16F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 3F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
16 3
0.60
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:310
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:310
0900
0.030.040
Sat 24, February
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies with snow developing in the afternoon. High around 20F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snowfall around one inch.Snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. Low near 10F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
20 10
12
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:227
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:227
0720
0.20.070.14
Sun 25, February
Partly cloudy. High near 25F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Snow showers. Low 17F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
25 17
02.3
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:231
0660
0.1700.17
Mon 26, February
Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. High near 30F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 18F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
30 18
1.50.3
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:203
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:203
0670
0.170.140.03
Tue 27, February
Cloudy skies. High 31F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 13F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
31 13
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:266
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:266
0610
000
Wed 28, February
Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. High around 25F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Considerable cloudiness. Low 14F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
25 14
0.20
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:260
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:260
0690
0.020.020
Thu 1, March
Occasional snow showers. High around 30F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. About one inch of snow expected.Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late at night. Low 23F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
30 23
0.91.7
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:191
speed:12
dir:S
degrees:191
0740
0.250.090.16
Fri 2, March
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High around 30F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Occasional snow showers. Low 18F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
30 18
2.81.2
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:225
0760
0.380.270.11
Sat 3, March
Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. High 31F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 14F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
31 14
0.40
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:220
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:220
0890
0.030.030
Sun 4, March
A few clouds from time to time. High 28F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 11F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
28 11
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0940
000

Day Night