Devils Head - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • Snow cam

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
YesSNOW REPORT45"12995 Ft260 ac500 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, June
Mixed clouds and sun this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High around 75F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few passing clouds. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
75 55
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:292
speed:13
dir:WNW
degrees:292
0540
000
Sat 24, June
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 69F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.A shower is possible early. Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
69 49
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:292
speed:13
dir:WNW
degrees:292
0570
000
Sun 25, June
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
64 49
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0650
0.090.080
Mon 26, June
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 68F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Mainly clear. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
view details
68 48
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:322
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:322
0570
000
Tue 27, June
Sunny. High near 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 61F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
75 61
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:202
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:202
0530
000
Wed 28, June
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially before midnight. Low 67F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
77 67
00
speed:25
dir:SSW
degrees:194
speed:18
dir:SSW
degrees:194
0690
0.620.470.15
Thu 29, June
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
83 66
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0690
0.300.3
Fri 30, June
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 78F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with showers at times. Low near 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
78 60
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:213
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:213
0700
0.310.170.14
Sat 1, July
Cloudy with showers. High 73F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few clouds. Low 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
73 58
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:256
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:256
0750
0.140.140
Sun 2, July
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 76F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with showers. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
76 57
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:317
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:317
0610
0.0900.09

Day Night