Diamond Peak - NEVADA

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes300"78539 Feet655 ac1840 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Cloudy early, becoming mostly sunny this afternoon. High 26F. Winds light and variable.A few passing clouds. Low 11F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
26 11
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:27
speed:5
dir:NNE
degrees:27
0660
000
Sat 24, February
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 31F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 11F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
31 11
00
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:19
dir:W
degrees:277
0600
000
Sun 25, February
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 39F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Becoming cloudy with snow likely after midnight. Low 19F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
39 19
01.3
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:259
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:259
0560
0.1100.11
Mon 26, February
Cloudy with snow. High 27F. WSW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 7F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
27 7
3.20
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0800
0.280.280
Tue 27, February
Mostly sunny skies. High 29F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Mainly clear skies. Low 13F. Winds light and variable.
view details
29 13
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:85
speed:7
dir:E
degrees:85
0670
000
Wed 28, February
Partly cloudy early, then some snow showers later in the day. High 33F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 18F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
33 18
0.12.1
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:253
speed:13
dir:WSW
degrees:253
0700
0.180.010.17
Thu 1, March
Snow showers. High 32F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 19F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
view details
32 19
3.43.3
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:237
speed:13
dir:WSW
degrees:237
0660
0.610.320.29
Fri 2, March
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 36F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low around 15F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
view details
36 15
2.64.6
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:229
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:229
0620
0.590.260.33
Sat 3, March
Snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later. High 31F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 14F. Winds light and variable.
view details
31 14
0.60
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:241
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:241
0830
0.040.040
Sun 4, March
Mostly cloudy skies. High 32F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 9F. Winds light and variable.
view details
32 9
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0780
000

Day Night