Dry Hill - NEW YORK

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes125"3950 Feet35 ac300 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 18, August
Cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low around 65F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
83 65
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:237
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:237
0720
0.0200.02
Sat 19, August
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Thunder possible. Low around 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
74 60
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0790
0.060.030.03
Sun 20, August
Sunny skies. High 78F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
78 64
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0700
000
Mon 21, August
Sunshine. High 82F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
82 66
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:231
0630
000
Tue 22, August
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 65F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
84 65
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:223
0660
0.2900.29
Wed 23, August
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers in the evening, then clear overnight. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
73 55
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0750
0.140.130.01
Thu 24, August
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
view details
71 53
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0660
000
Fri 25, August
A few clouds from time to time. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 54
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:331
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:331
0600
000
Sat 26, August
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 73F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
view details
73 53
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:322
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:322
0570
000
Sun 27, August
A mainly sunny sky. High 77F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
view details
77 57
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0550
000

Day Night