Eagle Rock - PENNSYLVANIA

Resort information

Ski Trail MapNo of LiftsSummitVertical Dropbase
Yes31810 Feet550 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, June
Thunderstorms. Lows overnight in the mid 60s.Thunderstorms this evening, then cloudy with rain likely overnight. Low 66F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 2 to 3 inches of rain expected.
view details
78 66
0
speed:35
dir:
degrees:0
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:228
0870
2.022.02
Sat 24, June
A shower is possible early. Partly cloudy skies. High 81F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
81 55
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:309
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:309
0570
000
Sun 25, June
Abundant sunshine. High 76F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 51
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:281
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:281
0530
000
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 72F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then becoming clear overnight. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
72 50
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:266
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:266
0520
0.0200.02
Tue 27, June
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Thunder possible. High 69F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
view details
69 47
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:298
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:298
0570
0.040.040
Wed 28, June
Mostly sunny skies. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
view details
77 55
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:277
0500
000
Thu 29, June
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low 62F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
84 62
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:222
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:222
0500
000
Fri 30, June
A few showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
84 63
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0620
0.210.050.16
Sat 1, July
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
84 64
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:195
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:195
0670
0.190.120.07
Sun 2, July
Scattered thunderstorms. High around 80F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
80 59
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:229
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:229
0750
0.270.210.06

Day Night