Eaglecrest - ALASKA

WEBCAMS

  • Basecam

  • ptarmigancam

  • Porcupine

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT640 ACRE300"42600 Ft640 ACRE1400 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 47F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.Windy at times with periods of rain. Low 44F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.
view details
47 44
00
speed:25
dir:ESE
degrees:104
speed:19
dir:ESE
degrees:104
0990
2.150.791.36
Thu 14, December
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 46F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Rain. Low 36F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
view details
46 36
00
speed:25
dir:SE
degrees:133
speed:17
dir:SE
degrees:133
01000
0.950.640.31
Fri 15, December
Rain and snow in the morning turning to light rain in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%.Rain. Low 37F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
view details
39 37
00
speed:15
dir:ESE
degrees:108
speed:12
dir:ESE
degrees:108
0990
0.830.240.58
Sat 16, December
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 42F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.Periods of rain and snow. Low 36F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 100%.
view details
42 36
00
speed:25
dir:SE
degrees:134
speed:18
dir:SE
degrees:134
0970
1.440.910.54
Sun 17, December
Periods of rain and snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%.Cloudy with rain and snow. Low 34F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 90%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
38 34
01.1
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:130
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:130
0970
10.570.42
Mon 18, December
Periods of snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 28F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
35 28
3.21.3
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:110
speed:8
dir:ESE
degrees:110
0970
0.470.340.13
Tue 19, December
Snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. Temps nearly steady around 30. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 26F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
31 26
0.20
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:81
speed:7
dir:E
degrees:81
0850
0.020.020
Wed 20, December
Partly cloudy early, then some snow showers later in the day. High 31F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Snow showers. Low around 30F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
31 30
0.31.4
speed:15
dir:E
degrees:93
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:93
0810
0.180.030.15
Thu 21, December
Cloudy. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low near 30F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
34 30
00.4
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:94
speed:8
dir:E
degrees:94
0830
0.0400.04
Fri 22, December
Variable clouds with snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening. Snow showers late. Low 31F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
33 31
1.50.4
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:94
speed:8
dir:E
degrees:94
0850
0.220.150.07

Day Night