Edelweiss - Quebec

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes120"41148 Ft160 ac656 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 29, March
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 20s.Partly cloudy. Low 24F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
42 24
0
speed:11
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:NNE
degrees:12
0660
00
Thu 30, March
Partly cloudy skies. High 43F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy skies. Low 29F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
43 29
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:26
speed:7
dir:NNE
degrees:26
0580
000
Fri 31, March
Cloudy with scattered snow showers and flurries becoming a steady accumulating snow later. High around 35F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
35 31
12.3
speed:20
dir:E
degrees:82
speed:14
dir:E
degrees:82
0720
0.340.110.23
Sat 1, April
Cloudy. High 46F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 28
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:9
speed:7
dir:N
degrees:9
0690
000
Sun 2, April
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 42F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 23F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
42 23
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:322
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:322
0640
000
Mon 3, April
Mostly sunny skies. High 43F. Winds light and variable.Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low near 30F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
43 30
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0630
000
Tue 4, April
Partly cloudy skies. High 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 34F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
view details
46 34
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:96
speed:9
dir:E
degrees:96
0680
0.0400.04
Wed 5, April
Mostly cloudy. Rain and snow showers in the morning. A few rain showers in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 33F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
43 33
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:44
speed:8
dir:NE
degrees:44
0820
0.090.030.06
Thu 6, April
Rain and snow in the morning turning to light rain in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 32F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
43 32
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:61
speed:8
dir:ENE
degrees:61
0800
0.360.180.18
Fri 7, April
Rain and snow showers in the morning. Overcast in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 32F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
44 32
00
speed:15
dir:N
degrees:11
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:11
0720
0.180.060.12

Day Night