Elk Mountain - PENNSYLVANIA

WEBCAMS

  • Elk Mountain

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT180 ACRE60"72692 Ft180 ACRE1000 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 30, April
Generally cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 58F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
58 47
00
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:133
speed:12
dir:SE
degrees:133
0600
0.0100.01
Mon 1, May
Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Thunderstorms during the evening followed by a few showers overnight. A few storms may be severe early. Low 53F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
view details
73 53
00
speed:20
dir:S
degrees:175
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:175
0760
0.620.040.58
Tue 2, May
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 60F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 42F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
60 42
00
speed:25
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:19
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0550
000
Wed 3, May
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.A few clouds. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
53 38
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:16
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0550
0.010.010
Thu 4, May
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Rain likely. Low 43F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near an inch.
view details
52 43
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:107
speed:8
dir:ESE
degrees:107
0560
1.150.30.85
Fri 5, May
Rain likely. Thunder possible. High 56F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low near 45F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
56 45
00
speed:15
dir:E
degrees:97
speed:12
dir:E
degrees:97
0810
0.680.510.17
Sat 6, May
Cloudy with showers. High 57F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
57 42
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0660
0.160.120.04
Sun 7, May
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 57F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Mostly clear. Low 42F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
57 42
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:308
speed:14
dir:NW
degrees:308
0570
000
Mon 8, May
Partly cloudy. High 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
62 46
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:304
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:304
0520
0.1700.17
Tue 9, May
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
62 46
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:308
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:308
0650
0.410.350.06

Day Night