Gore Mountain - NEW YORK

WEBCAMS

  • Gore

  • Eagles nest

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT437 ACRE150"143600 Ft437 ACRE2537 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 26, June
Mixed clouds and sun this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 66F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
66 47
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:267
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:267
0590
0.210.120.08
Tue 27, June
Scattered thunderstorms. High 67F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
view details
67 47
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:221
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:221
0650
0.120.120
Wed 28, June
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 71F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
71 51
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0560
000
Thu 29, June
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 68F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Thunderstorms. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.
view details
68 62
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:166
speed:9
dir:SSE
degrees:166
0760
0.740.330.41
Fri 30, June
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
78 57
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0780
0.030.030
Sat 1, July
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 77F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 62F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
77 62
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:182
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:182
0790
0.610.430.17
Sun 2, July
Cloudy with showers. Thunder possible. High 76F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
76 57
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:235
0760
0.170.150.01
Mon 3, July
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
view details
74 56
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0700
0.050.050
Tue 4, July
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 75F. Winds light and variable.Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
75 57
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0660
0.1100.11
Wed 5, July
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
76 58
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:171
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:171
0680
0.150.070.08

Day Night