Greek Peak - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Web Cam

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT122"82100 Ft220 ac952 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Mainly cloudy with snow showers around this morning. High 17F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Occasional snow showers. Low 13F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
17 13
0.40.6
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:19
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0790
0.060.030.04
Thu 14, December
Scattered snow showers during the morning. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. High 16F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.A few clouds. Low 8F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
16 8
0.10
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:301
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:301
0810
0.010.010
Fri 15, December
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional snow showers in the afternoon. High near 25F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 17F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
25 17
0.20.7
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:199
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:199
0790
0.060.010.05
Sat 16, December
Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 23F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 6F. Winds light and variable.
view details
23 6
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:292
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:292
0820
000
Sun 17, December
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 34F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low around 30F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
34 30
00.8
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:173
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:173
0790
0.0800.08
Mon 18, December
Mainly cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow showers developing in the afternoon. High 38F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Cloudy with snow showers developing after midnight. Low near 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
38 30
00.5
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:237
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:237
0910
0.070.020.05
Tue 19, December
Mostly cloudy. Snow showers around in the afternoon. High 36F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Low 26F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
36 26
0.30.8
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:230
0850
0.120.040.08
Wed 20, December
Cloudy skies. High 29F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low near 20F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
29 20
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:14
dir:W
degrees:280
0840
000
Thu 21, December
Cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. High 29F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Scattered snow showers during the evening. Then partly to mostly cloudy overnight. Low near 25F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
29 25
0.70.2
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:229
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:229
0820
0.090.070.02
Fri 22, December
Overcast. High around 30F. Winds light and variable.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 21F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
30 21
01.1
speed:5
dir:SSW
degrees:205
speed:4
dir:SSW
degrees:205
0810
0.100.1

Day Night