Heavenly - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • Heavenly Tram

  • Heavenly East Peak

  • Heavenly Dipper

  • Heavenly Gondola

  • Heavenly Tubing

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesFree around South Lake Tahoe to the slopes and accommodation. Small charge to other ski areas.SNOW REPORT4800 acres30ft30 4,800 acres 3,500-foot

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Scattered snow flurries and snow showers possible this morning. Becoming mostly sunny later. High 27F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.A few passing clouds. Low around 15F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
27 15
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:68
speed:6
dir:ENE
degrees:68
0540
000
Sat 24, February
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 33F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 15F. Winds light and variable.
view details
33 15
00
speed:25
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:17
dir:SW
degrees:223
0490
000
Sun 25, February
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 39F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Becoming cloudy with snow likely after midnight. Low around 20F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
39 20
02
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:211
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:211
0470
0.1900.19
Mon 26, February
Cloudy with snow. High 28F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 9F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
28 9
4.90.4
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:237
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:237
0770
0.480.450.03
Tue 27, February
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 31F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 14F. Winds light and variable.
view details
31 14
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:108
speed:8
dir:ESE
degrees:108
0660
000
Wed 28, February
Mostly cloudy skies early. A few snow showers developing later in the day. High 34F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Snow showers early will become steadier snow overnight. Low 19F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
34 19
0.12.4
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:223
0670
0.20.010.19
Thu 1, March
Snow showers. High 34F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 22F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
view details
34 22
4.23.6
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0710
0.750.410.34
Fri 2, March
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High near 35F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Snow showers. Low 19F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
view details
35 19
34.4
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:206
speed:14
dir:SSW
degrees:206
0700
0.660.30.36
Sat 3, March
Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 32F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low 16F. Winds light and variable.
view details
32 16
0.70
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:209
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:209
0860
0.060.060
Sun 4, March
Cloudy. High 32F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 14F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
32 14
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:7
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0850
000

Day Night