Hidden Valley - Ontario

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes135"41276 Ft35 ac328 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. High near 40F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Areas of freezing rain possible. Low 22F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
40 22
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:47
speed:6
dir:NE
degrees:47
0640
000
Sun 26, March
Areas of freezing rain possible early. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 38F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Occasional light rain. Low near 35F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
38 35
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:108
speed:9
dir:ESE
degrees:108
0620
0.250.080.17
Mon 27, March
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
43 34
00
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:151
speed:4
dir:SSE
degrees:151
0810
0.090.020.07
Tue 28, March
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 48F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds. Low around 25F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
48 25
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:334
speed:6
dir:NNW
degrees:334
0700
0.050.050
Wed 29, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 45F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 22F. Winds light and variable.
view details
45 22
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:344
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:344
0570
000
Thu 30, March
Overcast. High around 45F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with some light freezing rain after midnight. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
45 27
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:51
speed:6
dir:NE
degrees:51
0490
0.0800.08
Fri 31, March
Periods of rain tapering to showers. Areas of freezing rain early. High 46F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
46 32
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:126
speed:7
dir:SE
degrees:126
0560
0.340.220.12
Sat 1, April
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 46F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Showers early with rain changing to freezing drizzle late. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 29
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:64
speed:6
dir:ENE
degrees:64
0640
000
Sun 2, April
Cloudy skies. High 47F. Winds light and variable.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
47 31
00.1
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:308
speed:5
dir:NW
degrees:308
0600
0.0500.04
Mon 3, April
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
47 29
00.8
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:70
speed:5
dir:ENE
degrees:70
0550
0.250.090.16

Day Night