Holiday Valley Resort - NEW YORK

WEBCAMS

  • HOLIDAY VALLEY LODGE

  • CHAMPAGNE TRAIL

  • YODELER

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT290 ACRE180"132250 Ft290 ACRE750 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 18F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.Snow this evening will transition to snow showers late. Low near 10F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
18 10
0.32.4
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:257
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:257
0790
0.190.020.16
Thu 14, December
Cloudy. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. High 17F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Low 13F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
17 13
0.10.4
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:308
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:308
0820
0.030.010.02
Fri 15, December
Cloudy. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. High 22F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Low 18F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
22 18
0.41.9
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:207
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:207
0790
0.190.030.16
Sat 16, December
Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 21F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Generally fair. Low around 10F. Winds light and variable.
view details
21 10
0.70
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0790
0.050.050
Sun 17, December
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by periods of snow showers later in the day. High near 35F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 31F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
35 31
0.10.7
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:167
speed:8
dir:SSE
degrees:167
0820
0.090.020.07
Mon 18, December
Cloudy with rain and snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low around 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
37 30
0.10.5
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:234
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:234
0900
0.10.050.05
Tue 19, December
Snow showers early with a steadier snow developing late in the day. High near 35F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Low 24F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
35 24
1.21.9
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:236
speed:13
dir:SW
degrees:236
0880
0.310.120.19
Wed 20, December
Snow showers. High 26F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.Scattered snow showers during the evening. Then partly to mostly cloudy overnight. Low 18F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
26 18
10.4
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:279
speed:17
dir:W
degrees:279
0820
0.130.10.03
Thu 21, December
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 27F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. About one inch of snow expected.Snow showers. Low near 25F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
27 25
11.2
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0770
0.210.090.12
Fri 22, December
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 28F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Snow showers. Low near 20F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
28 20
1.72.7
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0760
0.410.160.24

Day Night