Horseshoe Resort - Ontario

Resort information

Ski Trail MapNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes61332 Feet61 ac308 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 26, June
Thunderstorms likely. Rainfall will be locally heavy at times. High 64F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 48F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
64 48
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:162
speed:7
dir:SSE
degrees:162
0750
0.880.880
Tue 27, June
Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High around 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 51F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
65 51
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:14
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0690
0.030.030
Wed 28, June
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 74F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy skies with periods of rain after midnight. Low 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
view details
74 59
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0570
0.190.070.12
Thu 29, June
Showers and thunderstorms. High around 75F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 62F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
75 62
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:207
speed:13
dir:SSW
degrees:207
0740
0.40.390
Fri 30, June
More clouds than sun. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 74F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy with showers. Low 61F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
74 61
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:287
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:287
0730
0.5800.58
Sat 1, July
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
73 58
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:344
speed:9
dir:NNW
degrees:344
0780
0.20.20
Sun 2, July
Cloudy with showers. High 71F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 56F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
71 56
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:260
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:260
0720
0.230.030.2
Mon 3, July
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 74F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 58
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0660
0.020.020
Tue 4, July
Partly cloudy. High 77F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear skies early followed by increasing clouds and a few showers later at night. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
77 60
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:133
speed:6
dir:SE
degrees:133
0630
0.0100.01
Wed 5, July
A few clouds from time to time. High 78F. Winds light and variable.A mostly clear sky. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
view details
78 61
00
speed:5
dir:E
degrees:96
speed:4
dir:E
degrees:96
0630
000

Day Night