Hyland Ski - MINNESOTA

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes55''91075 Feet35 ac175 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 26, June
Mostly sunny. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
72 51
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:333
speed:9
dir:NNW
degrees:333
0460
000
Tue 27, June
Mostly sunny skies. High 78F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low near 65F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
78 65
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:210
speed:14
dir:SSW
degrees:210
0410
0.1400.14
Wed 28, June
Thunderstorms likely. Potential for severe thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 62F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
83 62
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:200
speed:13
dir:SSW
degrees:200
0680
0.30.30
Thu 29, June
Mostly cloudy skies. High 81F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low near 60F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
81 60
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:314
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:314
0600
000
Fri 30, June
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 58F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
76 58
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:72
speed:7
dir:ENE
degrees:72
0670
0.320.260.06
Sat 1, July
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High around 75F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low 58F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
75 58
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:277
0630
0.150.110.04
Sun 2, July
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 78F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
view details
78 61
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:312
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:312
0580
000
Mon 3, July
Cloudy with a few showers. High 81F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low around 65F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
81 65
00
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:137
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:137
0620
0.130.080.05
Tue 4, July
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 83F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low around 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
83 65
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:117
speed:9
dir:ESE
degrees:117
0640
000
Wed 5, July
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 86F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
86 69
00
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:130
speed:11
dir:SE
degrees:130
0650
0.10.010.09

Day Night