Jack Frost - PENNSYLVANIA

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes50''102000 Feet100 ac600 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Snow. Lows overnight in the upper teens.Snow this evening will taper off to light snow late. Low 17F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
22 17
1.9
speed:19
dir:
degrees:0
speed:0
dir:NW
degrees:323
0730
0.140.14
Thu 14, December
Cloudy early, becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. High 23F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 9F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
23 9
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:325
speed:14
dir:NW
degrees:325
0660
000
Fri 15, December
Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High around 25F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 18F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
25 18
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:223
0680
000
Sat 16, December
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 28F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 13F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
28 13
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:293
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:293
0670
000
Sun 17, December
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 34F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 28F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
34 28
00.4
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:220
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:220
0660
0.0400.04
Mon 18, December
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 29F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
40 29
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0880
0.120.110.01
Tue 19, December
Cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. High 39F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%.Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low around 25F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
39 25
0.31.2
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:260
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:260
0800
0.150.040.12
Wed 20, December
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 29F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 17F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
29 17
00
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:17
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0690
000
Thu 21, December
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 28F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Considerable cloudiness. Low 22F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
28 22
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:261
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:261
0720
000
Fri 22, December
Overcast. High around 35F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later at night. Low 22F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
35 22
01.5
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:260
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:260
0710
0.1400.14

Day Night