Jiminy Peak - MASSACHUSETTS

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT167 ACRE90"92380 Ft167 ACRE1150 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 24, March
Generally cloudy. High 37F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 36F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
37 36
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:206
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:206
0760
0.0300.03
Sat 25, March
Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Areas of freezing rain possible. Low around 25F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
38 25
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:338
speed:5
dir:NNW
degrees:338
0770
0.090.090
Sun 26, March
Light freezing rain early...with a few rain showers possible in the afternoon. High 36F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.Cloudy with freezing rain becoming likely after midnight. Low 29F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%.
view details
36 29
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:118
speed:8
dir:ESE
degrees:118
0710
0.150.040.11
Mon 27, March
A mix of rain and freezing rain in the morning. Rain in the afternoon. High 38F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 100%.Rain showers in the evening, then fog developing overnight. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
38 35
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:138
speed:8
dir:SE
degrees:138
0860
0.550.540.01
Tue 28, March
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 47F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 36F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
47 36
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:146
speed:8
dir:SE
degrees:146
0830
0.350.020.32
Wed 29, March
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 27F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
46 27
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:306
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:306
0710
000
Thu 30, March
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low 28F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
44 28
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:316
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:316
0480
000
Fri 31, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 34F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
46 34
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:216
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:216
0520
0.210.020.19
Sat 1, April
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 44F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few showers early with overcast skies late. Low 33F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
44 33
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:54
speed:9
dir:NE
degrees:54
0670
0.170.140.03
Sun 2, April
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 48F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with showers. Low 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
48 34
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0610
0.110.020.09

Day Night